Either way im back
I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
Sort of back?
Sort of back?
Been a WHILE since I have posted on this site...hello again to all of you that remember me.. and to those who dont, I drive an 03 Mustang GT and wife has an 04 Mazda3. When I first started posting on this site I had an 00 Civic Coupe, Ill see if I dig up some pictures of it.
Either way im back
Either way im back
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
im bored at work... so here is the list of stuff that needed fixing on the car...
- Head was PnP too much so car was boggy and throwing CEL
- Car got broken into, thieves destroyed all wires inside car and repair shop did botchy work
- When engine put back together the mechanic forgot to put tranny mount
- When nitrous was on (75shot) i destroyed all the other motor mounts and engine hit hood since it was missing tranny mount
- alarm would go off while driving (due to theft)
- needed camber kit
- needed shocks
- Throwing CEL for cylinder 3-4 misfire
- and a couple of other things I really dont remember
that was an early pic of it though, thats when it was pretty mucha virgin haha, and the end of its life, it was on SI stocks with a type r grill and Nitrous kit
- Head was PnP too much so car was boggy and throwing CEL
- Car got broken into, thieves destroyed all wires inside car and repair shop did botchy work
- When engine put back together the mechanic forgot to put tranny mount
- When nitrous was on (75shot) i destroyed all the other motor mounts and engine hit hood since it was missing tranny mount
- alarm would go off while driving (due to theft)
- needed camber kit
- needed shocks
- Throwing CEL for cylinder 3-4 misfire
- and a couple of other things I really dont remember
that was an early pic of it though, thats when it was pretty mucha virgin haha, and the end of its life, it was on SI stocks with a type r grill and Nitrous kit



