I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Sort of back?

introduce yourself to the forums. ask newb questions.
Forum rules
1. please be sure to familiarize yourself with the forum rules.
2. if you are not familiar with online forums please read the faqs.
civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Sort of back?

Post by civicex2g » March 10, 2006

Been a WHILE since I have posted on this site...hello again to all of you that remember me.. and to those who dont, I drive an 03 Mustang GT and wife has an 04 Mazda3. When I first started posting on this site I had an 00 Civic Coupe, Ill see if I dig up some pictures of it.

Either way im back :D

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » March 10, 2006

long time no see porn king
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Post by civicex2g » March 10, 2006

I dont know what your talking about 8) hehe :twisted:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 10, 2006

i thought your mustang was red?

civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Post by civicex2g » March 10, 2006

mazda is red, mustang is white :)

civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Post by civicex2g » March 10, 2006

Image Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 11, 2006

civics pretty nice :up: what happened to it

civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Post by civicex2g » March 13, 2006

Just time for a trade in, I traded that car in for the mazda ( I feel bad for the person who bought it after!!) that car had too much wrong and I had no time nor money to be fixing it so instead I got the mazda, then gave it to the wife and got the mustang for me

civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Post by civicex2g » March 13, 2006

im bored at work... so here is the list of stuff that needed fixing on the car...

- Head was PnP too much so car was boggy and throwing CEL
- Car got broken into, thieves destroyed all wires inside car and repair shop did botchy work
- When engine put back together the mechanic forgot to put tranny mount
- When nitrous was on (75shot) i destroyed all the other motor mounts and engine hit hood since it was missing tranny mount
- alarm would go off while driving (due to theft)
- needed camber kit
- needed shocks
- Throwing CEL for cylinder 3-4 misfire
- and a couple of other things I really dont remember

that was an early pic of it though, thats when it was pretty mucha virgin haha, and the end of its life, it was on SI stocks with a type r grill and Nitrous kit

civicex2g
85% JDM
Posts: 1518
Joined: August 07, 2003
Location: Floriduh
Contact:

Post by civicex2g » March 13, 2006

found a picture of the car like 2 weeks before i got rid of it
Image

Post Reply