I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Munster's house update *updated with pics

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Munster's house update *updated with pics

Post by munster » April 09, 2006

Primed the entire upstairs yesterday. Painted the bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Doing the downstairs today.

It's going to be no time till we're in it. I wish I would have taken pictures the whole time, but all I have is when it was ready for drywall, drywalled, and painted. I'll post some up later.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 09, 2006

ill be putting on my paint pants today :P
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 09, 2006

sweeeet....hows the polished concrete thing goin?

sikblugsx
75% ricer
Posts: 222
Joined: October 08, 2005

Post by sikblugsx » April 09, 2006

munster has just polished his rod as of lately

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 10, 2006

awesome, its gonna be worth all the time and work once you move in...

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » April 10, 2006

Entire house is painted. Few things to touch up here and there.

Haven't messed around with the polished concrete lately due to house duties. Once I'm in I'm going to pour some tables for myself in the garage.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 10, 2006

awesome...take lots of pics, i want to se eit

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 10, 2006

damn dude get the rest done after i left?

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » April 10, 2006

.saint wrote:damn dude get the rest done after i left?
I got the burgundy wall half done. Needs a coat or two more. Just some edging here and there. The high spot needs done yet.

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 10, 2006

ah word. u gonna double coat any other walls? since the furnature is out u might as well.. slap a 2nd coat up for the ultate bling :P but its a pain in the asssssholeeee..

i gotta finish painting my room.

Post Reply