I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005
^^^is a dream monstaaaa
SS
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005
^^^avatar makes me want to kill babys
SS
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » October 14, 2005
^^^ avatar makes me want to kill babies
-
idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
-
Contact:
Post
by idreamidrive » October 14, 2005
^ knows that isn't the avatar speaking... you would kill babies even if you didn't see the avatar
Signature
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 14, 2005
^^^ doesnt know that there is a sound that all of us hate that makes us want to punch infants
Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 14, 2005
^^^^quotes dane cook
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 14, 2005
^^^ is correct, also does not know i am going to see "waiting" tonight, which co-stars DANE COOK
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 14, 2005
^^ Wants to stalk me, but doesn't know how
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 14, 2005
^^^ doesnt know she is already stalked, and that i have nude photos of her
