I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 30, 2005

fucking liar

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » August 30, 2005

^loser :P
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 30, 2005

^^^^is madly inlove wiht his hatch




SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 31, 2005

^is lacking in the post whoring of tonight
Signature

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 31, 2005

^whore
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 31, 2005

^jealous

Smeltej25
80% ricer
Posts: 164
Joined: September 06, 2003
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Smeltej25 » August 31, 2005

^g unit

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 31, 2005

^^^thinks hes a whore, but his post count says otherwise




SS

Smeltej25
80% ricer
Posts: 164
Joined: September 06, 2003
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Smeltej25 » August 31, 2005

^knows hes a whore!

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 31, 2005

^^^IS RIGHT



ss

Post Reply