I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Nexus Gauges by autometer

general car and site related talk and chat.
BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » March 29, 2005

pretty sweet, they have to color setting to match new VW's
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » March 29, 2005

Banzai wrote:I have had my autometer gauges for awhile, no complaints here... :up:
electronic ones?

I was going to get a Greddy electronic boost gauge, and I already have a Greddy EGT. They light up green, though. Doesn't match anything in the car.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

nonJDMdsm
60% ricer
Posts: 360
Joined: November 10, 2003
Contact:

Post by nonJDMdsm » March 29, 2005

autometers, hmmm. never a big fan of them because i've seen numerous ones not work right. but it looks like they stepped it up a couple notches with this new gauge. i would probably check them out.
http://www.hybridynamics.com

"your either with us, or behind us"

ShouLinPanther
25% ricer
Posts: 609
Joined: February 23, 2005
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Contact:

Post by ShouLinPanther » March 29, 2005

i like them but, defi bf series is what i want :D and i will one day have them or whatever they come out with to out do the bf's

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » March 29, 2005

nonJDMdsm wrote:autometers, hmmm. never a big fan of them because i've seen numerous ones not work right. but it looks like they stepped it up a couple notches with this new gauge. i would probably check them out.
I'm definitely thinking about checking them out. They have the daisy link like the defi gauges which I like. I could do away with purple, red, blue, etc. I just want amber. Maybe I'll do pink. :eek:

Marble
90% ricer
Posts: 114
Joined: December 02, 2004
Location: Austin, TX

Post by Marble » March 29, 2005

I have never had any problems in the past with Auto Meter gauges. I have only had mechanical gauges, but nonetheless, no problems with them.

These look very promising...let us know if anyone buys any of these. I currently have no use for these, so don't look to me in buying these gauges.
-Jason

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 29, 2005

i have the mechanical ones...those nexxus look dope though

Post Reply