are EK and EG shift linkages the same length??
i measured a ek and its 36" tip to tip and i did a eg and its 36 also.. so y does everyone keep telling me there diffrent??? please reply wiht all answers
I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
question about eg and ek shift linkages????
-
hondalowlow
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: December 23, 2003
- Location: Homer City PA
- Contact:
question about eg and ek shift linkages????

DOHC y0
"dude the exhaust on that maserati sounds like it is gonna beat you up, screw your mom, and take your chick away. That thing is mean!!!"
Since you're putting an eg tranny in yours then you might have to use the eg linkage. I don't know. I'd just try it.
I know the end of the linkage where the shifter mounts is the same just because of the fact that short shifters are for 92-00 Civics. I just think the end where it mounts to the tranny could be different. I don't know. Post pics of the two linkages side by side.
I know the end of the linkage where the shifter mounts is the same just because of the fact that short shifters are for 92-00 Civics. I just think the end where it mounts to the tranny could be different. I don't know. Post pics of the two linkages side by side.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks - K-Tuned - My friends
Go Autoworks - K-Tuned - My friends
-
hondalowlow
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: December 23, 2003
- Location: Homer City PA
- Contact:
-
hondalowlow
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: December 23, 2003
- Location: Homer City PA
- Contact:
-
hondalowlow
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: December 23, 2003
- Location: Homer City PA
- Contact:
