I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

i tried to keep this secret. but i cant!

general car and site related talk and chat.
Prok0
35% ricer
Posts: 547
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Where America comes to die.
Contact:

Post by Prok0 » March 20, 2005

What mounts/header are you going with for the K-series.
I may be able to talk to a guy I did some design work for back in the day... get you a good price on harness, mounts and what not..that is unless you already have something planned.
S14.. Currently motorless.

User avatar
kotomile
95% JDM
Posts: 4751
Joined: November 20, 2003
Location: Afghanistan
Contact:

Post by kotomile » March 20, 2005

Sounds like yours will soon be my FAVORITE EK ever!
Image
Image

accordbw
95% ricer
Posts: 60
Joined: October 03, 2004
Location: johnstown,pa
Contact:

Post by accordbw » March 21, 2005

sounding good man, hey whats your aim now i haven't seen u on in a while so figure you got a new one

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » March 21, 2005

Cant Wait!
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » March 21, 2005

:up: Good to hear. I was getting sick of hounding you about a swap. haha.

I guess we're hanging onto Stinky's K20 when we pull it then? Unless I just swap the head.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

JDMcd8
Posts: 1061
Joined: November 02, 2004
Location: across the pond..
Contact:

Post by JDMcd8 » March 21, 2005

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! except for the bills parts..

Post Reply