I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

how many people.....

general car and site related talk and chat.
hondalowlow
Posts: 2662
Joined: December 23, 2003
Location: Homer City PA
Contact:

Post by hondalowlow » March 20, 2005

i want one :-(
Image

DOHC y0

"dude the exhaust on that maserati sounds like it is gonna beat you up, screw your mom, and take your chick away. That thing is mean!!!"

User avatar
EG2sol
70% ricer
Posts: 280
Joined: February 15, 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg,PA

Post by EG2sol » March 20, 2005

I want one :up:

phatboi
90% ricer
Posts: 112
Joined: January 27, 2005
Location: 626 so cal
Contact:

Post by phatboi » March 20, 2005

i have a few for sale
I <3 my hatch

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 20, 2005

I used to have it, its kinda played out now... eh :x I'm waiting for my thejdm decal to finish my rollcall...hurry up gosh!

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 20, 2005

phatboi: If there genuine sell one to Mike aka Villain. He really needs one bad. ;)

phatboi
90% ricer
Posts: 112
Joined: January 27, 2005
Location: 626 so cal
Contact:

Post by phatboi » March 21, 2005

haha make offer on them they are the real deal

JDMcd8
Posts: 1061
Joined: November 02, 2004
Location: across the pond..
Contact:

Post by JDMcd8 » March 21, 2005

Ive got 2 on my car.... :o

Parker
Posts: 505
Joined: September 13, 2004
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Post by Parker » March 21, 2005

I couldn't get a hold of a real one over here so i got a fake one made up, still looks pretty good! :)
2000 Civic Jordan EK4

Jdmy0.com

Game Over - Dream, Build, Drive!

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » March 21, 2005

I dont but when i get money i will invest in one
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

phatboi
90% ricer
Posts: 112
Joined: January 27, 2005
Location: 626 so cal
Contact:

Post by phatboi » March 22, 2005

hit me up ill be getting some more

Post Reply