I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 22, 2009

rbs14kouki wrote:the car is here in montreal , Canada . and the wheels are probobly for sale !!!

wheels specs: work meister (blue/polish)
18x9.5 -14 225/40r18 Falken azenis
18x12 -47 275/35r18 yokohama avs100

chassis specs:
front fender flare(+30)
rear as over fender (+30) and fender flare (+30)

here are the pics , the only one i found about that car !!! Image Image Image
I hate to say, the 2nd pic makes it look pretty sweet, good angle I guess.
Even the yellow, which should be wrong, looks right on the rainy day...
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 22, 2009

I know this car was posted here, but I'm not sure if this photo was... just in case. Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 22, 2009

Eric911 wrote:rear: 17x9 +0 235/40/17 rolled fender

front 17x8 +0 205/40/17 20mm spacer
Image Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 22, 2009

Image Shizzam!

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by .saint » April 22, 2009

damn that yellow one is insane.
& the audi & bmw ads are really sweet.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
ap_red97ek
Posts: 901
Joined: May 23, 2007
Location: Indiana, PA

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by ap_red97ek » April 23, 2009

sick rides 77

i'm really digging the s2k's
I Like Dirty Bitches...Not Clean Whores, Dirty Bitches...

User avatar
kotomile
95% JDM
Posts: 4751
Joined: November 20, 2003
Location: Afghanistan
Contact:

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by kotomile » April 23, 2009

Lots more sick rides, minus that disgusting yellow S13..

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 23, 2009

kotomile wrote:Lots more sick rides, minus that disgusting yellow S13..
Haha, I saw the rear shot first (I was going through a couple-hundred-page thread backwards) and felt the same. The front shot, though, just hits me right.

I don't like the color or the blister fenders individually. The whole of the car, has a good feel.

[/excuses for bad taste]

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 23, 2009

Image Image Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Re: Post up sick cars from other sites! (lotsapics)

Post by 77 » April 23, 2009

Image Image Image

Post Reply