I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
Iowa says Down with spinners!
Iowa says Down with spinners!
Check out this article. Iowa wants to ban spinners. lol
http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/4148401/detail.html
http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/4148401/detail.html
oh my god!
Struyk met up with a vehicle with spinners at a two-way stop, and he thought the vehicle was still moving. He said it caused him to slam on his breaks and lose control of his car.
you gotta be kidding me!
Struyk met up with a vehicle with spinners at a two-way stop, and he thought the vehicle was still moving. He said it caused him to slam on his breaks and lose control of his car.
you gotta be kidding me!
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
he shouldnt be looking over staring at wheels watching the bling blang spin either. what a faggot.JDM_EK3 wrote:His statement is very controdictive. He says he met up with a vehicle at a stop, but yet needed to slam on his brakes. You should already be driving slow enough where slamming on your brakes isn't necessary.
Talk about an overreaction! I'm not a big fan of spinners, but I wouldn't want to see them banned without a *good* reason (and I can't think of a good reason why they'd be dangerous). If a state is allowed to ban something auto-related for being a distraction, how far will they go to rid the roadways of other "distractions"? Bright paint, large wheels, loud exhausts, hell shiny intercoolers? Where will it end?
I think you're going a little overboard, but I know what you're saying. In Pennsylvania, you can't drive with neons lit or any strobes going. Those stupid led tire lights are illegal too. They're all illegal under the distraction idea. I don't know if spinners are as much of a distraction as every light strobing on a vehicle, but I knew that someone would say that they were eventually.kotomile wrote:Talk about an overreaction! I'm not a big fan of spinners, but I wouldn't want to see them banned without a *good* reason (and I can't think of a good reason why they'd be dangerous). If a state is allowed to ban something auto-related for being a distraction, how far will they go to rid the roadways of other "distractions"? Bright paint, large wheels, loud exhausts, hell shiny intercoolers? Where will it end?



