I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » July 31, 2006

$900
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » July 31, 2006

uber alles




SS

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » July 31, 2006

you're.
Image
blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

User avatar
D:fused
Posts: 265
Joined: March 04, 2006
Contact:

Post by D:fused » July 31, 2006

........hopeless
2005 Civic [em2]
http://www.civicseven.com
Image

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » July 31, 2006

I want that effin wagon...TAKE MY CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » July 31, 2006

llkajsd;flkajsdf;lkjasdf;lkajsdfl;aksjdf


SS

User avatar
D:fused
Posts: 265
Joined: March 04, 2006
Contact:

Post by D:fused » July 31, 2006

cows :)

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » July 31, 2006

slit wrist theory is a good song




SS

User avatar
Zero
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 17, 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Zero » July 31, 2006

weeeeee
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ
Image

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » July 31, 2006

ITS FUCKING HOT IN WESTERN PA!
Franchise :ninja:
Image

Post Reply