I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 16, 2005

^^^ drinks water

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 17, 2005

^ drinks h2o
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » August 17, 2005

^needs to rinse off his car
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2005

^^^is getting into shape



SS

Smeltej25
80% ricer
Posts: 164
Joined: September 06, 2003
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Smeltej25 » August 17, 2005

^got the cats tongue

<lame!

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 17, 2005

^^ lame
low n slow

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2005

^^lamer...




SS

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 17, 2005

^^ lamest ...

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2005

^^doesnt kno im super rad



SS

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 17, 2005

^^ super rad in his eyes

Post Reply