I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 14, 2005

^^^ is a jerk




SS

ShouLinPanther
25% ricer
Posts: 609
Joined: February 23, 2005
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Contact:

Post by ShouLinPanther » August 15, 2005

^^^^repeating something everyone thinks

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 15, 2005

^^^name is ping pong and he hates ugly panda bitches




SS

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » August 15, 2005

^is fat, smells like beef jerky, and drive a pos car. :oops:
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 15, 2005

^^^ has a two tone hatchback that sits high in the back

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 15, 2005

^^ doesnt have a two tone hatch back that sits high in the back
low n slow

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 15, 2005

^^^ doesn't have a two tone hatch that sits high in the back

benjamin
25% ricer
Posts: 625
Joined: March 30, 2005
Contact:

Post by benjamin » August 15, 2005

^^ Dosent have a two tone hatchback with "fujiwara tofu shop" written on the side, and is undefeted in the akina downhill run.
Image

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 15, 2005

^^^has the weirdest sig i have seen *and ppl are mistaken, its TRI-color*
Signature

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 15, 2005

^^has a wierd sig


SS

Post Reply