I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » April 18, 2007
ToByTuNeD wrote:It looks like a box of fuckin' Lucky Charms in here.
more like fruity flakes with all these tards postin
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » April 18, 2007
I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
.saint
- Administrator
- Posts: 15966
- Joined: January 31, 2003
- Location: PA
-
Contact:
Post
by .saint » April 18, 2007
lol. new layout = little sidemarkers everywhere.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
-
.saint
- Administrator
- Posts: 15966
- Joined: January 31, 2003
- Location: PA
-
Contact:
Post
by .saint » April 18, 2007
dont forget to pick up your decals in thejdm Shop

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » April 18, 2007
roffle
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » April 18, 2007
Torby - do you talk to Yuri on ziptied? tell him I want to shoot his car.
-
SingleCamEJ8
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: April 11, 2006
- Location: 559
-
Contact:
Post
by SingleCamEJ8 » April 18, 2007
.saint wrote:lol. new layout = little sidemarkers everywhere.
hahah neat.
-
.saint
- Administrator
- Posts: 15966
- Joined: January 31, 2003
- Location: PA
-
Contact:
Post
by .saint » April 18, 2007
u missed it. i took them all down.
-
SingleCamEJ8
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: April 11, 2006
- Location: 559
-
Contact:
Post
by SingleCamEJ8 » April 18, 2007
no i saw them...i just didnt realize what they were unitl now.