I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 16, 2007

ROFL
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » April 16, 2007

tenchu wrote:the slut made me lol. looks baller as hell. and i wouldnt have noticed the bride had you not pointed it out, i was too busy checkin out the baller headlights
Ha, glad to entertain. They aren't headlights though, really. They're the turn signals from the 180SX clip (Chuki bumper). They have a white position light and turn signal though, so, technically they count for headlight and amber turn signal. We would have still been pulled over for: registration, exhaust, front bumper, headlight height was probably too low just for starters. However, I think the officer would have been impressed to see we made an effort to conform to the law, plus I would have given him a slice and a beer to go away.;)
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » April 16, 2007

ToByTuNeD wrote:What about to get pizza and beer? Image Yes, the seat alone is worth more than the rest of the car, Joel, good observation.
the seat rail almost cost as much as that whole car
Signature

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » April 16, 2007

$5 short. But, Jeff never gave me my change, so, yeah, they cost the same.

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 16, 2007

haha :up:
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 16, 2007

ToByTuNeD wrote:$5 short. But, Jeff never gave me my change, so, yeah, they cost the same.



have i seen u since we picked that shit up? no







SS

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 16, 2007

u better pay him. :hammer:

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 16, 2007

thanks debt police

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 17, 2007

thats funny

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 17, 2007

what is

Post Reply