I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » July 31, 2006

Hungry...so hungry
Image
blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 01, 2006

we almost got in a fight at the angels v. a's game

A's fuckin won though, BOO YA BITCHES

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 01, 2006

A's for abuse!




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 01, 2006

A's for Oaktown

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 01, 2006

some ones been speakin ebonix!



SS

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » August 01, 2006

NY Yankees all the way bitch
Franchise :ninja:
Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 01, 2006

Baseball, is gay.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 01, 2006

i second that
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 01, 2006

x3

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 01, 2006

baseball is fun to play....but i cant stand watching a whole game.
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

Post Reply