I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Part out!!! Hella parts ! ! ! !

buy. sell. trade. jdm parts only.
Forum rules
1. please familiarize yourself with the must read before buy. sell. trade!
2. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
3. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
4. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
5. please be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » December 22, 2006

SoloTwo wrote: Eric and Jeff, shoot me if I ever do something like this.


will do

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » December 22, 2006

Damn. Sad to see it go. Good luck with the sale. :up: :up:
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » December 22, 2006

Thanks guys...updated the list....and next car is prolly gonna be a Scooby....which is why I'm saving the gt35r and my defi's ;)
Image
blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » December 22, 2006

baller....

a few of my homies went the subaru route....less than a year later....two were pushing GSRs and one had an Si....

you'll be back :up: lol
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » December 22, 2006

[quote="Jezek"]Thanks guys...updated the list....and next car is prolly gonna be a Scooby....which is why I'm saving the gt35r and my defi's ]

Scooby = my dream daily driver.

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » December 22, 2006

We'll see....lol. I really want a bug eye. You might think I'll be back, but if I do come back to Honda's it sure won't be a Civic...maybe s2k =)

User avatar
Zero
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 17, 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Zero » December 23, 2006

PM me if your gonna get rid of the radio relocator cause i need one!
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ
Image

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » December 23, 2006

What was the last straw that's making you part her out anyhow?

hondalowlow
Posts: 2662
Joined: December 23, 2003
Location: Homer City PA
Contact:

Post by hondalowlow » December 23, 2006

pm sent on raybrid rear fog light.
Image

DOHC y0

"dude the exhaust on that maserati sounds like it is gonna beat you up, screw your mom, and take your chick away. That thing is mean!!!"

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » December 23, 2006

Damn man thats sad.. I was getting so exited to see the new bumble bee EK :P
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

Post Reply