thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Carbing Where?
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3472
Page 1 of 1
Author:  JaySmith [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject:  Carbing Where?

Who supplies Carbing Parts in North American? I'm having so much trouble finding there products. haha :roll:
Author:  Bennett @ ESG [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

Im not sure, but carbing is the shiznit.
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

no clue try yahoo search fro your area
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=32211 found it

try here also :D

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Carbin ... fl=0&x=wrt
Author:  JaySmith [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

haha well for 1 I can't access JDMU. :p And 2 your search on Yahoo didn't really help me. :up: It doesn't have to be from Manitoba, I'd order from the US. I just need to locate a supplier.
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

sorry bud i was just trying to help good luck on your search
Author:  JaySmith [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

hondalowlow wrote:sorry bud i was just trying to help good luck on your search
I know mang, it was much appriciated. :) I think my response came off as grouchy. haha Sorry.
Author:  .saint [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

password still sell em? if not check http://www.aj-racing.com
Author:  JaySmith [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

Oh shit forgot AJR sold them. HAHA MY BAD! :P
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 1