thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Nexus Gauges by autometer
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3466
Page 1 of 2
Author:  BRYCE [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject:  Nexus Gauges by autometer

has anyone seen these... they do everything they are sweet.
7 color LED illumination
When you hit a peak boost gauge turns all red, just tons of stuff


http://hp.autometer.com/products/nexus/index.html
Author:  .saint [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

damn crazy, even has a remote :up:
Author:  munster [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

:up: Remind me of Defi gauges. What's the price on them?
Author:  Bennett @ ESG [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

nice!
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

there sick! but i wonder how bad they hurt the pocket book
Author:  tenchu [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

About $250ish for some on ebay.

...Still cheaper than DEFI
Author:  munster [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

tenchu wrote:About $250ish for some on ebay.

...Still cheaper than DEFI
Hell yeah. I like them because they can be amber to match my cluster. I haven't heard good things about Autometers electronic gauges, though. At least the old ones.
Author:  tenchu [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

munster wrote:
tenchu wrote:About $250ish for some on ebay.

...Still cheaper than DEFI
Hell yeah. I like them because they can be amber to match my cluster. I haven't heard good things about Autometers electronic gauges, though. At least the old ones.
Really? I never heard anything about Autometer's electronic guages, so i'm not going to argue, although i know there manual gauges are good for th money, imo.
Author:  IHATEMOKIDS87 [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

oooooooooooo look at all the preeetty colors :eek:
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 29, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

I have had my autometer gauges for awhile, no complaints here... :up:
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 2