I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Nexus Gauges by autometer

general car and site related talk and chat.
BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Nexus Gauges by autometer

Post by BRYCE » March 28, 2005

has anyone seen these... they do everything they are sweet.
7 color LED illumination
When you hit a peak boost gauge turns all red, just tons of stuff


http://hp.autometer.com/products/nexus/index.html
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 28, 2005

damn crazy, even has a remote :up:
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » March 28, 2005

:up: Remind me of Defi gauges. What's the price on them?
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » March 28, 2005

nice!
Image
I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL

hondalowlow
Posts: 2662
Joined: December 23, 2003
Location: Homer City PA
Contact:

Post by hondalowlow » March 28, 2005

there sick! but i wonder how bad they hurt the pocket book
Image

DOHC y0

"dude the exhaust on that maserati sounds like it is gonna beat you up, screw your mom, and take your chick away. That thing is mean!!!"

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » March 28, 2005

About $250ish for some on ebay.

...Still cheaper than DEFI
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » March 28, 2005

tenchu wrote:About $250ish for some on ebay.

...Still cheaper than DEFI
Hell yeah. I like them because they can be amber to match my cluster. I haven't heard good things about Autometers electronic gauges, though. At least the old ones.

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » March 29, 2005

munster wrote:
tenchu wrote:About $250ish for some on ebay.

...Still cheaper than DEFI
Hell yeah. I like them because they can be amber to match my cluster. I haven't heard good things about Autometers electronic gauges, though. At least the old ones.
Really? I never heard anything about Autometer's electronic guages, so i'm not going to argue, although i know there manual gauges are good for th money, imo.

IHATEMOKIDS87
30% ricer
Posts: 590
Joined: March 13, 2004
Contact:

Post by IHATEMOKIDS87 » March 29, 2005

oooooooooooo look at all the preeetty colors :eek:
Image
YEA YEAAAAAAA

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 29, 2005

I have had my autometer gauges for awhile, no complaints here... :up:

Post Reply