I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Ok JDM identifiers, Help me out..

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Ok JDM identifiers, Help me out..

Post by Bennett @ ESG » March 27, 2005

I have this passenger side seat, and I have spent hours trying to figure out exactly what car it is for so I can sell it. There are no markings on the seat indicating what car it came from, but it has to be Honda.....Its in great shape, just one small 1/2" tear on the right kidney bolster. Image Image Image

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 27, 2005

Looks like its from an EF, or DA.
Image

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » March 27, 2005

Thats what I thought, but none of the pics I have seen match up. I thought originally it would be from a crx si, or an EF si, those seats are very similar but not the same.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 27, 2005

hella jdm ferio...:haha:

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 27, 2005

i think it might be from a DA.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » March 27, 2005

Ive looked at hundreds of DA's, they all have similar seats, but definitely different.
The only thing I found is a listing of the same seats on ebay described as "JDM Ferio seats" like banzai said.

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » March 27, 2005

Looks like a DA seat to me :?, maybe reapolstered?
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 27, 2005

Well it does look similar to the EG Ferio front seating.

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » March 27, 2005

came from an 4dr egg
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 27, 2005

bliggity blam, theres your answer...

Post Reply