thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

question about eg and ek shift linkages????
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3443
Page 1 of 1
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 26, 2005 ]
Post subject:  question about eg and ek shift linkages????

are EK and EG shift linkages the same length??

i measured a ek and its 36" tip to tip and i did a eg and its 36 also.. so y does everyone keep telling me there diffrent??? please reply wiht all answers
Author:  munster [ March 26, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

Since you're putting an eg tranny in yours then you might have to use the eg linkage. I don't know. I'd just try it.

I know the end of the linkage where the shifter mounts is the same just because of the fact that short shifters are for 92-00 Civics. I just think the end where it mounts to the tranny could be different. I don't know. Post pics of the two linkages side by side.
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

i need some responses
Author:  yUkiO [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

well wheres the naked pics?
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

there are non i just want some attention on my linkage question.. and i need to know if the tranyn will mount up to the stock ek tranny mount
Author:  BRYCE [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

what motor, or i should say tranny are you putting in?? so they are both 36" would think the only differnce is how they mount to the tranny. which is probly the same.
Author:  hondalowlow [ March 28, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

ok thjank you
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 1