I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
Route 90
Route 90
I decided the "army green" theme just wasn't doing it for the R.T.E 90 website, and decided today to take it upon myself, to give it a new colour scheme. What do you guys think? Don't mind the green imagery left over, I'll get around to matching it sometime tomorrow.
Route90
Route90
i like it alot 
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
-
ShouLinPanther
- 25% ricer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: February 23, 2005
- Location: Goldsboro, NC
- Contact:
-
.: vi||ain :.
- 60% ricer
- Posts: 322
- Joined: January 27, 2005
- Contact:

