I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell me rims...

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell me rims...

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 23, 2005

bummer, I need the money for the turbo install, it was a bit more than I thought...

I'll be rollin on steelies for a few months. :down:

IHATEMOKIDS87
30% ricer
Posts: 590
Joined: March 13, 2004
Contact:

Post by IHATEMOKIDS87 » March 23, 2005

ehhh i guess steels arent to bad somtimes they look good...really depends on wat kind of car u hav but w/e man as long as u get the turbo it will be all good :)
Image
YEA YEAAAAAAA

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » March 24, 2005

i dont know if i ever seen your car. but hey rims or turbo i would take turbo
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

.: vi||ain :.
60% ricer
Posts: 322
Joined: January 27, 2005
Contact:

Post by .: vi||ain :. » March 24, 2005

what kind of rims?
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 24, 2005

^^ rota subzeros...haha, I planned on getting rid of them any way, just not so sudden..

yea, like horror said turbo>rims any day

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » March 24, 2005

I hear ya.

I'm getting rid of my Rotas to put towards new wheels and my turbo project.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 24, 2005

good luck!
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

toms99hb
90% ricer
Posts: 120
Joined: January 01, 2005
Location: ohio
Contact:

Post by toms99hb » March 24, 2005

how much are you selling the wheels for i might be inerested

JDMcd8
Posts: 1061
Joined: November 02, 2004
Location: across the pond..
Contact:

Post by JDMcd8 » March 24, 2005

hell yeah! lose the wheels over your turbo anyday of the week.. :D

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » March 24, 2005

dang you didnt tell me you HAD to sell them. If youre rollin donuts, im gonna get you some jdm spinner wheel covers.

Post Reply