thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

What wheels are these?
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3384
Page 1 of 2
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject:  What wheels are these?

Image



hahaha check out this thread, some of thejdm members got into clubcivics favorite ek's section :haha:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthre ... ge=5&pp=15
Author:  JaySmith [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

Considering they don't have center caps I'd say those are Rota GT3s. But there is a slight chance they could be Gab Sports.

HAHA wtf my car was posted... :x <--- I'm constipated. haha
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

werd, thats why I asked...didnt know if there was some way you could tell the real from the fake without center caps...

Anyone know of the real ones for sale in silver 15 or 16 inch? website or something?
Author:  .saint [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

http://www.modacar.com used to sell em.
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

JDM_EK3 wrote:Considering they don't have center caps I'd say those are Rota GT3s. But there is a slight chance they could be Gab Sports.

HAHA wtf my car was posted... :x <--- I'm constipated. haha
haha, told you nukka...funny huh
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

.saint wrote:www.modacar.com used to sell em.
really, i'll check it out thanks
Author:  JaySmith [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

ICB is selling some 15" Gabs in Silver. Haven't yet arrived though, I inquired. haha Ah there is a difference in the lips. The Gabs are a 2 piece, where as the Rotas are 1 piece. I just cannot tell the difference in looking at the lips. haha
Author:  Bangin HB [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

i was under the impression gabs werent made in 4lug, so im pretty sure those are the rotas
Author:  .saint [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

gabs were made in 4lug :)
Author:  JaySmith [ March 18, 2005 ]
Post subject: 

Yup you can find Gabs in 4x100, 4x114, and 5x114. As I said, the only real difference other then the center caps, is that there 2 piece. Either rim looks good, but personally I've always prefered the real thing.
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 2