I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

What wheels are these?

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

What wheels are these?

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 18, 2005

Image



hahaha check out this thread, some of thejdm members got into clubcivics favorite ek's section :haha:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthre ... ge=5&pp=15

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 18, 2005

Considering they don't have center caps I'd say those are Rota GT3s. But there is a slight chance they could be Gab Sports.

HAHA wtf my car was posted... :x <--- I'm constipated. haha

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 18, 2005

werd, thats why I asked...didnt know if there was some way you could tell the real from the fake without center caps...

Anyone know of the real ones for sale in silver 15 or 16 inch? website or something?

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 18, 2005

http://www.modacar.com used to sell em.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 18, 2005

JDM_EK3 wrote:Considering they don't have center caps I'd say those are Rota GT3s. But there is a slight chance they could be Gab Sports.

HAHA wtf my car was posted... :x <--- I'm constipated. haha
haha, told you nukka...funny huh

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 18, 2005

.saint wrote:www.modacar.com used to sell em.
really, i'll check it out thanks

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 18, 2005

ICB is selling some 15" Gabs in Silver. Haven't yet arrived though, I inquired. haha Ah there is a difference in the lips. The Gabs are a 2 piece, where as the Rotas are 1 piece. I just cannot tell the difference in looking at the lips. haha

Bangin HB
90% ricer
Posts: 109
Joined: July 27, 2004
Location: Ft. Laud/Orlando, FL
Contact:

Post by Bangin HB » March 18, 2005

i was under the impression gabs werent made in 4lug, so im pretty sure those are the rotas
Image
^clicky for the NEW all hatch community: e-hatch

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 18, 2005

gabs were made in 4lug :)

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 18, 2005

Yup you can find Gabs in 4x100, 4x114, and 5x114. As I said, the only real difference other then the center caps, is that there 2 piece. Either rim looks good, but personally I've always prefered the real thing.

Post Reply