I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Route 90

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » March 25, 2005

Site looks good!
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 26, 2005

nobody....? :roll:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 26, 2005

what a girl... :haha: j.p. :up:

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 26, 2005

haha, btw I found another image script, so I got the entrance image working properly now.

Post Reply