I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
Spring jdm meet.. let me know what you think
-
.: vi||ain :.
- 60% ricer
- Posts: 322
- Joined: January 27, 2005
- Contact:
mines a mad winter drift machine! but deff we will have to organize something.JDM_EK3 wrote:Yes definatly summer, as my car doesn't do any sort of winter driving.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
-
tommybanzai
- 25% ricer
- Posts: 639
- Joined: June 29, 2003
- Location: Ill Ass J-town
- Contact:
DUDE...thats opening weekend for trout fishing...BAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea...unless you want to have it at http://www.fishingcamp.us with us all city-billies 
That's the other thing. It's first day of trout. I'm going fishing.
If there's alot of members going to PSU we could meet up there. I know of a place with picnic tables near PSU. Whipple Dam. It's a state park.
If there's alot of members going to PSU we could meet up there. I know of a place with picnic tables near PSU. Whipple Dam. It's a state park.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks - K-Tuned - My friends
Go Autoworks - K-Tuned - My friends
-
tommybanzai
- 25% ricer
- Posts: 639
- Joined: June 29, 2003
- Location: Ill Ass J-town
- Contact:
When is this PSU deal going down. It might actually be better to just have a meet that weekend...get some rooms up there...party like the rockstars we aren't...HAmunster wrote:That's the other thing. It's first day of trout. I'm going fishing.
If there's alot of members going to PSU we could meet up there. I know of a place with picnic tables near PSU. Whipple Dam. It's a state park.
-
hondalowlow
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: December 23, 2003
- Location: Homer City PA
- Contact:


