I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Carbing Where?

general car and site related talk and chat.
Post Reply
User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Carbing Where?

Post by JaySmith » March 29, 2005

Who supplies Carbing Parts in North American? I'm having so much trouble finding there products. haha :roll:
Image

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » March 29, 2005

Im not sure, but carbing is the shiznit.
Image
I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL

hondalowlow
Posts: 2662
Joined: December 23, 2003
Location: Homer City PA
Contact:

Post by hondalowlow » March 29, 2005

no clue try yahoo search fro your area
Image

DOHC y0

"dude the exhaust on that maserati sounds like it is gonna beat you up, screw your mom, and take your chick away. That thing is mean!!!"


User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 29, 2005

haha well for 1 I can't access JDMU. :p And 2 your search on Yahoo didn't really help me. :up: It doesn't have to be from Manitoba, I'd order from the US. I just need to locate a supplier.

hondalowlow
Posts: 2662
Joined: December 23, 2003
Location: Homer City PA
Contact:

Post by hondalowlow » March 29, 2005

sorry bud i was just trying to help good luck on your search

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 29, 2005

hondalowlow wrote:sorry bud i was just trying to help good luck on your search
I know mang, it was much appriciated. :) I think my response came off as grouchy. haha Sorry.

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 29, 2005

password still sell em? if not check http://www.aj-racing.com
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
JaySmith
30% JDM
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 23, 2004
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Post by JaySmith » March 29, 2005

Oh shit forgot AJR sold them. HAHA MY BAD! :P

Post Reply