I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell me rims...

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 24, 2005

hahaha, you havent been online in awhile bsizzly....

yea, Vern's estimate was KaPWOOSOHH through the roof...because of the head work now....

tom: I have someone that wants to buy them for 450, but If you want to go over that I'd sell them to the higher bidder obviously...They have about 85% tread left on the tires - Dunlop FM901's. I bought the tires for over 3 alone... :?

Post Reply