I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

What wheels are these?

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 18, 2005

I want the real thing this time around...I suppose I'll check out ICB....

Thanks guys

ShouLinPanther
25% ricer
Posts: 609
Joined: February 23, 2005
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Contact:

Post by ShouLinPanther » March 18, 2005

i was going to say rotas also

Marble
90% ricer
Posts: 114
Joined: December 02, 2004
Location: Austin, TX

Post by Marble » March 22, 2005

I believe those are the real deal. If you look closely to where the valve stem is, the spokes have a rounded "cut out" for clearance on the valve stem...the Rota's do not have that.

Hope that helps!
-Jason

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 22, 2005

damn. good responses guys, I still havent found out a place to buy these rims yet though.... :-(

Post Reply