I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

am i a jdm ricer?

general car and site related talk and chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 20, 2005

^^^ I'm in the same boat with trying to pay off debt, but for going faster, not far rare expensive parts...just expensive parts

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » March 20, 2005

i hear ya. i put myself in over my head with buying rare things... now i might be selling things to get back on track. take it from me... its hard to pass up but dont get in over your head because it came around once... it will come around again someday. might be awhile but in that time u will have the money for it.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » March 21, 2005

Hey, I'd buy it too. I have a sick obsession with rare parts, more-so with used parts though, so it's cheaper. I've never bought anything new, oh well, it's cheaper.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » March 21, 2005

Damn thats acutally useful!
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

Post Reply