thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Newbbbbbbbbb saying Hello
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8441
Page 1 of 3
Author:  cny [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject:  Newbbbbbbbbb saying Hello

Hey I just joined after being told to do so for a long time.

Im on a few other forums.........known as cnyej1.

I didnt drive my current car down to Carlisle, I rode in the 180sx that was at the Built booth.

Anyhow Im Jim nice to meet everyone.


Here are some pics of past cars:

2003 Si

Work Emotion CRkai
Ksport coilovers
JVC double din DVD/TV
Ctr stuff inside
Mcculloch HIDs
Etc etc..... Image 2002 GTI 1.8t
Reflashed ECU (revo stageII 20lbs.)
Rotas
20th lip
H&R suspension
K03 Sport turbo
20th Catback
3" APR downpipe
Intercooler tubes
Etc etc... Image
1993 si
JR S/C
Greddy catback
Skunk2 coilovers
Rotas
Hummer green paint/black roof
Black housing headlights
Amber corners
CF Siebon Hood
Lip
JDM console
Etc etc.... Image I now have an 07 Si

Ill posts pics when I put my suspension on.....ive been lazy.....:rolleyes:


Pics of a few friends cars....some of who may be registered on this site:

Wills MR2 Image Jareds RX7 (posted 2nd fastest autocross times at the NICO booth at Carisle this past weekend) Image Geralds 180sx (rode with him to carlisle, parked at Dans Built booth)
Image Joshs turbo GSR (400whp by Evans) Image Ehhh what the hell.....heres a teaser of my car in front of my other new toy...the new house my Fiance and I just purchased:
Image
Author:  greenjdmciv [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

looks good man..where did you move to
Author:  Colin [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

glad to see another ep on the site :)
Author:  JDMJedi [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

man ballin. Nice rides!!!
Author:  cny [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

greenjdmciv wrote:looks good man..where did you move to

Hey I bought a House in Canandaigua. Its a new construction located on risser road down by Ontario Honda. I have a pic thread on HT.
Author:  cny [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

Colin wrote:glad to see another ep on the site :)

I dont own the EP anymore......I traded it in on my new Si. I was on Ephatch too. Do you have the same name over there?
Author:  Colin [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

cny wrote:I dont own the EP anymore......I traded it in on my new Si. I was on Ephatch too. Do you have the same name over there?
nah my sn over on the hatch is designhonda if you were at carlisle my car was the taffy white one rolling on silver gram reps
Author:  cny [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

Colin wrote:nah my sn over on the hatch is designhonda if you were at carlisle my car was the taffy white one rolling on silver gram reps
Oh ok I think I remember your car from this weekend. I didnt venture out too much this year. I sat my butt in a lawn chair at the Built booth and BS'd all day long.
Author:  Colin [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

cny wrote:Oh ok I think I remember your car from this weekend. I didnt venture out too much this year. I sat my butt in a lawn chair at the Built booth and BS'd all day long.
all the cars in the built booth were looking buttery as hell
Author:  .saint [ May 07, 2007 ]
Post subject: 

welcome dude. the green EG is siiiick.
glad you joined up :up: i was the one with the EK with the recaros and navi.
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 3