thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Sort of back?
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5842
Page 1 of 2
Author:  civicex2g [ March 10, 2006 ]
Post subject:  Sort of back?

Been a WHILE since I have posted on this site...hello again to all of you that remember me.. and to those who dont, I drive an 03 Mustang GT and wife has an 04 Mazda3. When I first started posting on this site I had an 00 Civic Coupe, Ill see if I dig up some pictures of it.

Either way im back :D
Author:  tenchu [ March 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

long time no see porn king
Author:  civicex2g [ March 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

I dont know what your talking about 8) hehe :twisted:
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

i thought your mustang was red?
Author:  civicex2g [ March 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

mazda is red, mustang is white :)
Author:  civicex2g [ March 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Image Image
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ March 11, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

civics pretty nice :up: what happened to it
Author:  civicex2g [ March 13, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Just time for a trade in, I traded that car in for the mazda ( I feel bad for the person who bought it after!!) that car had too much wrong and I had no time nor money to be fixing it so instead I got the mazda, then gave it to the wife and got the mustang for me
Author:  civicex2g [ March 13, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

im bored at work... so here is the list of stuff that needed fixing on the car...

- Head was PnP too much so car was boggy and throwing CEL
- Car got broken into, thieves destroyed all wires inside car and repair shop did botchy work
- When engine put back together the mechanic forgot to put tranny mount
- When nitrous was on (75shot) i destroyed all the other motor mounts and engine hit hood since it was missing tranny mount
- alarm would go off while driving (due to theft)
- needed camber kit
- needed shocks
- Throwing CEL for cylinder 3-4 misfire
- and a couple of other things I really dont remember

that was an early pic of it though, thats when it was pretty mucha virgin haha, and the end of its life, it was on SI stocks with a type r grill and Nitrous kit
Author:  civicex2g [ March 13, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

found a picture of the car like 2 weeks before i got rid of it
Image
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 2