thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Another Newb
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5702
Page 1 of 2
Author:  g3teg97 [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject:  Another Newb

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say what's up.

I'm on a couple other forums but I figured I'd check this one out.
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

hows it goin man...stick around :up: The forums just got haxored, but they will be back to tip top shape soon.
Author:  .saint [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

welcome... like banzai said we just went through a shit time cause of a hacker and im in the process of rebuilding.
Author:  g3teg97 [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Oh damn!

Yeah, I'm on a bunch of sites.

Club Integra (Mod)
Team-Integra
Honda-Tech
JDM Universe
Club Civic
Club RSX
Imoprt Nation
DC Tuner

And looks like I'll be adding theJDM.
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

cool, im on HT and CC...i got banned from jdmu 3 times, but we wont get into that again
Author:  .saint [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

banzai wrote:cool, im on HT and CC...i got banned from jdmu 3 times, but we wont get into that again
yeah im banned from jdmu as well. like banzai said i wont get into it. just read my sig :)
Author:  g3teg97 [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

I normally post in Club Integra and Honda Tech. I used to love TI, but I'm starting to hate it again. I had a post deleted because the thread was a couple years old but it didn't clearly answer my question and I know if I started a new tread the only replies I would get would be "search" and it'll eventually get locked. :x
Author:  Secret Squirrel [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

welcome to tehjdm dude, yea we alll have some bad blood with jdmu it seems, ive been perma banned for having thejdm.com. in my signature.


hope u enjoi your time here!





SS[/i]
Author:  mcmBuilt [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Welcome to THEJDM !!!
Author:  munster [ February 25, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Welcome to thejdm. :up:
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 2