thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

My Coupe got a little feature......
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=10043
Page 1 of 2
Author:  mcmBuilt [ July 19, 2008 ]
Post subject:  My Coupe got a little feature......

From last year, but it was just put up on there site. Thought I'd share with you guys.........

http://www.rspeed.org:80/forums/rspeed- ... civic.html
Author:  30stones [ July 19, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

nice man. wish i could get a feature somehow. BUILT FTW!!!!
Author:  robry [ July 19, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

nice bro! bad ass
Author:  tenchu [ July 19, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

I hate 'custom' work like tails and shit from other cars.. But you made it look clean!! Props!!
Author:  munster [ July 20, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

That's awesome, dude. :bang:
Author:  mcmBuilt [ July 20, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Guys!!!
Found some pics of my hatch on there site too.........
Image Image Image
Author:  TURBevO8 [ July 20, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

Other than the S2000 tails, the car is clean as shit. The EG is more my style though. Props on both!
Author:  mcmBuilt [ July 20, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

TURBevO8 wrote:Other than the S2000 tails, the car is clean as shit. The EG is more my style though. Props on both!

May not be your "style/taste" but I think they're done clean...the pics don't do them justice.
Author:  TURBevO8 [ July 20, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

mcmBuilt wrote:May not be your "style/taste" but I think they're done clean...the pics don't do them justice.
I think I saw it in person at Carlisle a while back. They are well done though.
Author:  30stones [ July 20, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

both cars are immaculate :thumbup:
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 2