I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Banzai's General Discussion/Build up thread

build threads. post pics & specs & brag about your ride.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 03, 2007

01teggy wrote:PICTURES!!!!! :rally:
maybe tomorrow, I'm camera-less at the moment

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » January 04, 2007

^^^ wek^sos,
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
SIMPLEGREEN
5% ricer
Posts: 791
Joined: December 28, 2003
Location: DevineWind, CA.

Post by SIMPLEGREEN » January 04, 2007

UP FOR SOME PICS ;)
SEAN I PMD YA FEW DAYS AGO DID U GET IT? :)
Image

Thank you to my sponsors :
SympleSpeedGarage*StreetImage*Rywire*ImportAutoPros* Function&Form*StatusRacing*ASCspeedmetal*
VibrantPerFormance*Skunk2*PLAN:B*LRautobody*
PasswordJDM*RadiumEngineering*CircuitHero*RSmachines*
BuiltMotorsportwear*RamsinEngineering*
VelocityPowdercoat*GoAutoworks*Hondata*BloxRacing*
FalkenTires*AutoFashion*HeelToeAuto*Downstar*
DefinitePowderKoat


DEVINE WIND RACING
R.I.P. JON TANJI...DOHC GARAGE LIVES ON FOREVER

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 04, 2007

[quote="SIMPLEGREEN"]UP FOR SOME PICS ]

I don't think so! You getting your car soon? :beer:

User avatar
SIMPLEGREEN
5% ricer
Posts: 791
Joined: December 28, 2003
Location: DevineWind, CA.

Post by SIMPLEGREEN » January 04, 2007

Sean @ ESG wrote: I don't think so! You getting your car soon? :beer:
YEAH I ALREADY GOT IT BACK...JUST NEED TO CLEAN IT UP AND WAITING FOR THE PASSENGER SIDE SEAT :up:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 04, 2007

sweet! I'm looking forward to it. I'm actually ordering a new camera in a couple days, but if it's not here we got my roommates :up: Keep me updated!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 04, 2007

little update - turbo is off my car...it looks so bare =(

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » January 05, 2007

pics son
Image
I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 05, 2007

sooooon

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » January 05, 2007

Hey Sean! Do that cool thing again.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

Post Reply