| thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth] https://thejdm.com/forum/ Print view |
|
| FS: Works Bell Spacer - hella jdm shit fo yo ride nyah https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7322 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sean @ NDF [ November 01, 2006 ] |
| Post subject: | FS: Works Bell Spacer - hella jdm shit fo yo ride nyah |
$25 shipped. These sell for $30 + all the business...comes with spacer and hardware, I lost the allen wrench. If you don't have an allen wrench set you shouldn't buy this. Personal, Nardi, Momo, Sparco don't all share the same bolt pattern, this spacer will remedy that. |
|
| Author: | 77 [ November 01, 2006 ] |
| Post subject: | |
I might need this. |
|
| Author: | SoloTwo [ November 01, 2006 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Er, I gotta gets my racing seat installed before I can get steering stuff...hrm. Might need this eventually if you don't sell it. |
|
| Author: | Sean @ NDF [ November 01, 2006 ] |
| Post subject: | |
it doesn't come with the blinking bacardi limon pin either... someone get dibs on it now, because as soon as I post this in HT it's gonna be gone |
|
| All times are UTC-04:00 | Page 1 of 1 |
|
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited |
|