I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Let me try this again....you should buy my stuff because....

buy. sell. trade. anything car and non-car related.
Forum rules
1. please familiarize yourself with the must read before buy. sell. trade!
2. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
3. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
4. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
5. please be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » November 19, 2006

mcmBuilt wrote:How much for just the bacardi pin shipped to Finland?


BTW is it authentic...any proof?
Yup, its authentic. I got it at Rileys Pub from some Bacardi girls promoting.

$15 shipped to Finland =p

Hey Spock Rocker...how many Option stickers? lol

User avatar
spock_rocker
95% ricer
Posts: 76
Joined: September 28, 2006
Location: 46808
Contact:

Post by spock_rocker » November 20, 2006

2. ive seen them sell for 10.00 on honda-tech believe it or not!
AIM = Hangoroshi Omoi
http://www.MemoryFab.com PM me if you need anything

B20 powered Gu'ripu Kaijuu!!
...TeamSloth:htolSmeaT...

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » November 20, 2006

lol really?

User avatar
spock_rocker
95% ricer
Posts: 76
Joined: September 28, 2006
Location: 46808
Contact:

Post by spock_rocker » November 22, 2006

yea really! lets get this going!

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » November 22, 2006

ill give you 20.00 for the mirror shipped.....
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
spock_rocker
95% ricer
Posts: 76
Joined: September 28, 2006
Location: 46808
Contact:

Post by spock_rocker » November 22, 2006

^^^ see now aint that some bullshit. you can go to Mitsuwa in Torrance and get them for 13.00

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » November 22, 2006

SingleCamEJ8 wrote:ill give you 20.00 for the mirror shipped.....
I'm so nice, I'll do it for $18

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » November 22, 2006

spock_rocker wrote:^^^ see now aint that some bullshit. you can go to Mitsuwa in Torrance and get them for 13.00
Yeah, but Vise lives in Visalia - the anti-jdm city. I figure $13, $5 for shipping. Unless he wants to drive to Mitsuwa...its on Western right? lol I ate lunch there a few days ago...They have cheap BMI vids too

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » November 22, 2006

YOU SHOULD GET ONE THEN.....

let me know sean.

thanks.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » November 22, 2006

SingleCamEJ8 wrote:YOU SHOULD GET ONE THEN.....

let me know sean.

thanks.
18 shipped is good - im in visalia right now, I wish I would have seen this before I left...

Post Reply