thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Munster's house update *updated with pics
https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6009
Page 1 of 3
Author:  munster [ April 09, 2006 ]
Post subject:  Munster's house update *updated with pics

Primed the entire upstairs yesterday. Painted the bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Doing the downstairs today.

It's going to be no time till we're in it. I wish I would have taken pictures the whole time, but all I have is when it was ready for drywall, drywalled, and painted. I'll post some up later.
Author:  .saint [ April 09, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

ill be putting on my paint pants today :P
Author:  Secret Squirrel [ April 09, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

sweeeet....hows the polished concrete thing goin?
Author:  sikblugsx [ April 09, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

munster has just polished his rod as of lately
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ April 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

awesome, its gonna be worth all the time and work once you move in...
Author:  munster [ April 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Entire house is painted. Few things to touch up here and there.

Haven't messed around with the polished concrete lately due to house duties. Once I'm in I'm going to pour some tables for myself in the garage.
Author:  Secret Squirrel [ April 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

awesome...take lots of pics, i want to se eit
Author:  .saint [ April 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

damn dude get the rest done after i left?
Author:  munster [ April 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

.saint wrote:damn dude get the rest done after i left?
I got the burgundy wall half done. Needs a coat or two more. Just some edging here and there. The high spot needs done yet.
Author:  .saint [ April 10, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

ah word. u gonna double coat any other walls? since the furnature is out u might as well.. slap a 2nd coat up for the ultate bling :P but its a pain in the asssssholeeee..

i gotta finish painting my room.
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 3