| thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth] https://thejdm.com/forum/ Print view |
|
| Civic Hatches https://thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1409 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | littledevil666 [ February 10, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | Civic Hatches |
Okay heres the deal. I need to write an evaluative essay on something for my english class. I'm thinking about doing it on Civic Hatches. So what I need is for people to post the good things, and the bad things about Hatches. With the help of everyone I know I can get a good grade on this paper, and believe me I need it. Thanx alot everyone. |
|
| Author: | Merilious [ February 10, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good things, Lightweight = Handle Well & Faster IMO They look mint when done right(clean or JDM style) And the fact of the huge number of companys that make parts for them(engine) and all the JDM stuff for em. And the large following behind them, whenever I see another person in a hatch I always give a friendly "yoh" nod. |
|
| Author: | littledevil666 [ February 10, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
I need any information. Good and Bad both. thanks alot |
|
| Author: | BRYCE [ February 11, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Japanese People Invented them! |
|
| Author: | kotomile [ February 11, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Lack of trunk = light and nimble huge aftermarket support Versatile engine bay |
|
| Author: | nonJDMdsm [ February 11, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
they make good beaters |
|
| Author: | tenchu [ February 11, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
:X whatch where you say that, your out numbered here, lol |
|
| Author: | littledevil666 [ February 11, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
I need some bad things too... keep the info coming please |
|
| Author: | BRYCE [ February 12, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
They dont like fat people! |
|
| Author: | littledevil666 [ February 12, 2004 ] |
| Post subject: | |
im fat |
|
| All times are UTC-04:00 | Page 1 of 2 |
|
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited |
|