I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

^^^has all crappy posts






SS[/i]

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

^^^ squirrels like nuts
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

^^is correct


SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 13, 2005

^^^ madtown yo

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

^^^ also likes nuts

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

^^^is correct a gain




SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

^^^ understands my correctness

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 13, 2005

^^likes nuts also..just too afraid to admit it.

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 13, 2005

^^ Has a one eyed monster!
saw it . wanted it . threw a fit . got it.

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 13, 2005

^^wish she could have my avatar

Post Reply