I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 22, 2005

^^^ neither of them know how to spell deoderant

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 22, 2005

^thinks they know how to spell deodorant
Signature

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 22, 2005

^^^^needs to use deoderant



SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 22, 2005

^^^ puts deodorant on his cats

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 22, 2005

^^^needs to tell me what easy breezy means



SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 22, 2005

^^^ hasnt even tried to guess yet.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 22, 2005

^^ is going to work BYE!

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 22, 2005

^is going to fall in the port-a-potty again sucking up SS's huge nasties

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 22, 2005

^^^lives in a port a shiter



SS

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 22, 2005

^ doesnt know that bein breezy aint easy
low n slow

Post Reply