I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 21, 2005

^sold mini fridge from college to support the full normal sized fridge
Signature

Smeltej25
80% ricer
Posts: 164
Joined: September 06, 2003
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Smeltej25 » August 21, 2005

^made a terrible mistake by sellin a mini fridge

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 22, 2005

^^^ doesnt know i have graduated junior college and now go to a real college

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 22, 2005

^^^^went to junior college



SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2005

^^^ Wants to jock my nuts at my college, doesn't realize it's not going to happen.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 22, 2005

^doesn't want to visit asu cause he's not a true party person

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2005

^^^ Doesn't realize I do want to visit, but I'm in poverty because of the stupid 240.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 22, 2005

^^^has a very expensive paper wieght that looks like a 240




SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 22, 2005

^doesn't realize that money from monopoly works in the real world

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 22, 2005

^^^doesnt live in the real world



SS

Post Reply