I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 19, 2007

wow...intense

User avatar
Zero
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 17, 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Zero » April 19, 2007

random pics WOOO!!!!!
Image Image Image Image
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ
Image

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 19, 2007

no random pictures allowed

User avatar
Zero
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 17, 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Zero » April 20, 2007

^party pooper....

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 20, 2007

that lancer be monsta truckin





SS

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 20, 2007

coolio.
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 20, 2007

i have no itrades...im such a looser



SS

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 20, 2007

sell some shit...or buy some shit.
\

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 20, 2007

no one is worth ofmy shit...and only thing sold on this stie is useless honda shit






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 20, 2007

some of our useless honda shit is worth more than your entire car

Post Reply