I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » April 17, 2007

Lol Eric, I was pretty much NO bumper, I had enough there to say "hey but i still have the rebar" but there wasnt shit left of it, hard to fit a 32x9x3.5 intercooler behind a stock civic bumper without major modifications, grill had to go, 90% of the rebar had to go, part of the fog hole light covers had to go, wiper res, lol. yeah it was pretty gank. i miss the car none the less.
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 17, 2007

start a no bumper trend.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » April 17, 2007

Hahaha, 95DX HB bumperless, 92DX Sedan bumperless, now 95VX HB bumperless, I got my own trend going.

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 17, 2007

rofl. :up:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 17, 2007

hella stupid...I need a new front and rear bumper painted in FBP

User avatar
Zero
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 17, 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Zero » April 18, 2007

you know why this site rocks?... cause my build thread doesnt get ignored completely...
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ
Image

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 18, 2007

Zero wrote:you know why this site rocks?... cause my build thread doesnt get ignored completely...
ROFL
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 18, 2007

new layout blows....i hate u saint




<3


SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » April 18, 2007

Secret Squirrel wrote:new layout blows....i hate u saint




<3


SS
It looks like a box of fuckin' Lucky Charms in here.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

JDMJedi
Posts: 1240
Joined: July 27, 2006
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Contact:

Post by JDMJedi » April 18, 2007

promotion pt test this morning.

kileed it.... except for the run. missed it by 10 seconds.

I need a fucking beer
2003 Honda Civic SI - Time to get to work.
Image

Post Reply