I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- SingleCamEJ8
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: April 11, 2006
- Location: 559
- Contact:
never had.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
-
hondalowlow
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: December 23, 2003
- Location: Homer City PA
- Contact:
- idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
- Contact:
- SingleCamEJ8
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: April 11, 2006
- Location: 559
- Contact:
Damn right.idreamidrive wrote:bratwurst are not bbq. you need a sauce or a rub on them for it to be bbq
bratwurst... good grilling
Usinger's über alles.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:


