I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » March 08, 2007

We gets to work on the 180SS Saturday.
Fuckin' win.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » March 08, 2007

i want to go to socal. can i crash with you banzy?
Franchise :ninja:
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 09, 2007

yeah, you gotta do something for me in return though.

User avatar
boostjunkie95
Posts: 2728
Joined: December 28, 2005
Location: Revloc, PA
Contact:

Post by boostjunkie95 » March 09, 2007

:idb:
Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » March 09, 2007

R33 ecu pinout.
I need it.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » March 09, 2007

ToByTuNeD wrote:R33 ecu pinout.
I need it.
no i need it

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » March 09, 2007

ToByTuNeD wrote:We gets to work on the 180SS Saturday.
Fuckin' win.
and teh old slut truck. And a lil wiring is in order.






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » March 10, 2007

I would like you to wire my car SS...I'll bring you something back from Japan if you do

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » March 11, 2007

Jeff has enough exotic AZN diseases...









;)

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » March 11, 2007

Sean @ ESG wrote:I would like you to wire my car SS...I'll bring you something back from Japan if you do
id do that.
ToByTuNeD wrote:Jeff has enough exotic AZN diseases...









;)

thats besides the point

Post Reply