I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

Twice you gay.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

Secret squirrel wrote:lol i like my location



SS
gay fag

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

holy posts jon give me 80 billion or ban yourself

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » June 22, 2006

i shall own page 1000



SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

ToByTuNeD (12:25:45 AM): pffffffffffffffffffffffffff22222222222222222222222222
ToByTuNeD (12:26:26 AM): bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, JOn will HAVE to ban himself by my decree
IdealStudent (12:26:37 AM): lol
IdealStudent (12:26:40 AM): ill own page 1000
ToByTuNeD (12:26:46 AM): no fucking way
ToByTuNeD (12:26:50 AM): I'll have you banned first

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » June 22, 2006

yes, i shall indeed



SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

IdealStudent (12:27:16 AM): nah
IdealStudent (12:27:23 AM): it will be like pg 845 or something
IdealStudent (12:27:36 AM): and ill just stay up1 night by myself and whore all the way to page 1000
ToByTuNeD (12:27:42 AM): gay
ToByTuNeD (12:27:45 AM): banned

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » June 22, 2006

Obsceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » June 22, 2006

yo suck at da interent



SS

Post Reply